Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Things to do in LA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
db9146
I bought my tickets for the Petersen Museum (including the Vault tour) this afternoon. What else would you guys suggest?

I visited Otto's years ago....he offered to let me drive a -6 for the first time! Of course I said "sure!"

Thanks for any suggestions.
Maltese Falcon
If your Vault tour is for Sunday, you need to be there a bit early (think it starts around 1130am) . SuperCar Sunday in the parking lot of Pierce College, San Fernando Valley starts at 7am. You can walk most of it in 90 min. and still get over to the Petersen. The old Otto's shop ain't what it used to be since John passed on, but sentimental value for you perhaps. I'm sure some others will chime in here with places + happenings!
PM me when you get into L.A. driving.gif
Marty
campbellcj
Saturday 8/4 there’s a PCA-SBR breakfast in Camarillo. I don’t usually go to those, just mentioning as another option. It’s a beautiful drive up/down the coast to get there, not so much via the 101.

Supercar Sunday is always a strong bet, consistently a very diverse and large turnout. The new-ish Pierce College location is huge, and easy logistically too.

I always go early to such things, trying to arrive +/- 15 mins from starting time. The longer you wait the more congested and hotter it’ll get.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.