Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original Leistritz muffler for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Next
Selling a spare Liestritz that I have for sale. I bought it about a year ago. Did I need it? No. Do I regret buying it? No. It's an illness.

But....were moving to Mexico folks and I already have the Leistritz from my survivor tucked away. And for those of you who know of my car, yes that means I'm going to be VERY RELUCTANTLY putting the 914 up for sale also. It will not be cheap so I'm expecting to catch a rash of shit from those who will claim I'm smoking something with my asking price. Anyway....I don't need a spare muffler. Lets pass this one on to someone who needs one for their original or restoration. I can send pics for serious buyers....just need to take a few. I recall it is dated 1984 or 1985? It's for a 4, not a 6.

Asking 750.00

Gracias

Steve
Super90
QUOTE(914Next @ Jul 28 2019, 09:56 PM) *

Selling a spare Liestritz that I have for sale. I bought it about a year ago. Did I need it? No. Do I regret buying it? No. It's an illness.

But....were moving to Mexico folks and I already have the Leistritz from my survivor tucked away. And for those of you who know of my car, yes that means I'm going to be VERY RELUCTANTLY putting the 914 up for sale also. It will not be cheap so I'm expecting to catch a rash of shit from those who will claim I'm smoking something with my asking price. Anyway....I don't need a spare muffler. Lets pass this one on to someone who needs one for their original or restoration. I can send pics for serious buyers....just need to take a few. I recall it is dated 1984 or 1985? It's for a 4, not a 6.

Asking 750.00

Gracias

Steve

Hi Steve, still have the muffler? I'm in GA, depending where you are i might be able to just pick it up. Thanks.
914Next
QUOTE(914Next @ Jul 28 2019, 08:56 PM) *

Bump with a lower price. Someone needs this muffler more than me. I'm back in Atlanta next week and can ship if someone needs it.

Asking 625.00 O.B.O
Gracias

Steve

iankarr
pm sent for photos...
Super90
Please see above note from me prior to photo request. I can come to ATL n pickup, Just been waiting to hear from you. send ph # n we can probably get this done, even this weekend if good for you.. thanks
Skybolt
Is this muffler still available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.