Need: ID, OD & width of # 8 & 18 please. Thanks
914_7T3
@bdstone914 would know
Chi-town
I can send you a few, pm me a mailing address
mepstein
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Jul 29 2019, 10:01 AM) *

I can send you a few, pm me a mailing address

Thanks beerchug.gif but I'm putting in an order at belmetric and I want to add these in.
bdstone914
@mepstein
@Chi-town
Dylan, can you post a pic of one?

I have only seen one car that actually had that washer of all the cars I have dismantled.
It would need to be 14mm ID x about 40mm OD.
Thickness should not be critical. It too thick the lock nut will not have full thread engagement. I wonder if it should function as a sealing washer to keep water out from the pivot shafts.

Thanks beerchug.gif but I'm putting in an order at belmetric and I want to add these in.
[/quote]
mepstein
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jul 29 2019, 11:01 AM' post='2733727']
@mepstein
@Chi-town
Dylan, can you post a pic of one?

I have only seen one car that actually had that washer of all the cars I have dismantled.
It would need to be 14mm ID x about 40mm OD.
Thickness should not be critical. It too thick the lock nut will not have full thread engagement. I wonder if it should function as a sealing washer to keep water out from the pivot shafts.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Strange. I didn't see any washers on my 3.2 car but it had a PO that didn't always put everything back. I can't imagine just a nut right up to the suspension console.
914werke
The sub axle washer is 5T x 38OD x 21ID (mm)
Ive on occasion found a large wavy washer on the outer suspension point
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.