Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SC/Carrera front complete suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim dorociak
SOLD SOLD! I have a late model 911 front suspension available - great way to convert to 911 5 bolt conversion. Includes under body sway bar, both A arms, 911 torsion bars that are 1mm thicker than 914 bars. $600 as it sits - local pick up. jdorociak@gmail.com Jim Click to view attachment
DK23
Size of the sway bar? Original rubber bushings?
jim dorociak
yes original rubber bushings, but front end has not been in use for 15 years. Not sure of the diameter of the sway bar, will measure tomorrow and post. I also have Bilstein 930 struts, new inserts, and 1978 floating rotors and hats and even 993 front calipers available - not pulled yet or priced, but will get posted shortly. I do have a factory 914 thru the body sway bar available as well, again just not pulled or priced. Jim jdorociak@gmail.com

***The sway bar is 21.5mm as I measure it.***
Tdskip
PM sent on 914 bar
P_G
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Jul 30 2019, 09:17 AM) *

PM sent on 914 bar

Hello,
Interested in your front suspension! If you still have it I can pick it up today?

Thank you,

Paul
(323) 828-1882
jim dorociak
SOLD SOLD Thank you. Enjoyed talking 914's - great project you have got started. Enjoy the journey with your son William. Good luck Paul.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.