Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- 1973 2.0 Clean Fuel Tank. FOUND California
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DucRS
Working on my 1973 2.0 that has been untouched for 27 years. Anyone have a non rusted fuel tank laying around. I can pickup or shipping OK, 95367
209-324-3507
Thanks!
Click to view attachment
mepstein
I shipped one from the east to the Midwest for $42. They aren’t big or heavy. You just have to find the right box.
DucRS
Hmm, at that price, I would happily pay shipping. I'll edit and add shipping OK. Thanks.
ValcoOscar
If you find one in SoCal quickly and you can coordinate drop off in LA/OC I can bring it to you this Saturday.

Delivery cost...a diet Pepsi beer3.gif

Let me know,

Oscar
DucRS
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Aug 1 2019, 03:40 PM) *

If you find one in SoCal quickly and you can coordinate drop off in LA/OC I can bring it to you this Saturday.

Delivery cost...a diet Pepsi beer3.gif

Let me know,

Oscar

What a Community! If it works out I’ll let ya know.
Thanks!
ndfrigi
Yup Oscar to the rescue again! Plus you can join the gathering this weekend with them.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=338980&hl=
DucRS
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 1 2019, 05:27 PM) *

Yup Oscar to the rescue again! Plus you can join the gathering this weekend with them.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=338980&hl=

Local 914 enthusiasts in my neighborhood beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
Tdskip
I may have one, let me double check.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Aug 2 2019, 04:50 AM) *

I may have one, let me double check.

Hey TD-

piratenanner.gif

If you guys work out a deal let me know ASAP so we can met up.

Oscar
amfab
My old one may be in decent shape, I bought a completely restored one that I am going to use for my 6 build from Bruce Stone but I still have the original that was in fairly decent shape if I remember. Its a 74. I can get picts tomorrow if you are still looking.

-Andrew
DucRS
QUOTE(amfab @ Aug 2 2019, 03:38 PM) *

My old one may be in decent shape, I bought a completely restored one that I am going to use for my 6 build from Bruce Stone but I still have the original that was in fairly decent shape if I remember. Its a 74. I can get picts tomorrow if you are still looking.

-Andrew

VelcoOscar and rasam both got together to remedy my issue.
Thanks Andrew

Alfred
ValcoOscar
Done...met up with Bob @rasam so we're set. Dang..he even included an expansion tank and fuel cap. Shout out to Bob. beerchug.gif

See ya tomorrow Alfred. Expect to arrive in Riverbank at high noon. Followed by a creamsicle w/AC. creamsicle914.jpg

Oscar
DucRS
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Aug 2 2019, 09:21 PM) *

Done...met up with Bob @rasam so we're set. Dang..he even included an expansion tank and fuel cap. Shout out to Bob. beerchug.gif

See ya tomorrow Alfred. Expect to arrive in Riverbank at high noon. Followed by a creamsicle w/AC. creamsicle914.jpg

Oscar

You guys are awesome!!
See ya tomorrow piratenanner.gif
Tdskip
Fantastic, sorry mind was skunked
rasam
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Aug 2 2019, 07:21 PM) *

Oscar

Glad to help out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.