Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rolmedo
Greetings to all. I'm looking for a nice honest 914. It does not have to be original but complete and rust free is a must. I just want to get in a drive. I currently have a 1960 356 and a 82 911SC. Thanks all in advance.
daytona
welcome.png

Welcome rolmedo.
There are quite a few 914s in your part of the country and in California. It should not be very hard to find what you are looking for without having to travel cross country to pick it up. Your budget however, is going to be an important factor.
Good luck with your search and welcome to the best source for all things 914.
Make sure to post lots of pics when you find you're 914.
Bill.
rolmedo
QUOTE(daytona @ Aug 2 2019, 06:57 AM) *

welcome.png

Welcome rolmedo.
There are quite a few 914s in your part of the country and in California. It should not be very hard to find what you are looking for without having to travel cross country to pick it up. Your budget however, is going to be an important factor.
Good luck with your search and welcome to the best source for all things 914.
Make sure to post lots of pics when you find you're 914.
Bill.

Thanks Bill. My budget is open for the right car. I would rather pay up front. My experience has taught me this. My current ai cooled.Click to view attachment
mepstein
Pretty car.

welcome.png
RFoulds
Just completing mine. 74 2.0 . about as perfect as it can get. Bahia Red, black interior. some small period correct upgrades, but mostly stock. email me at randyfoulds@gmail.com and I can send more info and pics.
BillC
My 914 is for sale here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=339396

It is a nice, hop-in-and-drive car and a lot of fun to autocross, too.
tvdinnerbythepool
welcome.png
Awesome 356! I'd love one of those someday!
bernbomb914
I have a 74 rust free totally modified 2650 cc motor, modified trans, upgraded suspension, brakes, low miles thousand of dollars spare parts in Temecula CA.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.