Full Version: Sold Mecum Harrisburg nice '71 27k miles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
branston
just shared for the curious:

Someone got a deal:

https://www.mecum.com/lots/PA0819-379520/1971-porsche-914/

Sold $20.350

Tdskip
Wasn’t this the one that had the accident damage and kind of fell apart when you look at the details
wes
Wow can’t believe it went for $20.350 are the values dropping. I bet someone’s going to make some dollars on that one.
mepstein
Looks to me like it had a big front end hit.
jagalyn
This car is not worth what it sold for... not a good deal for someone. IMHO.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(wes @ Aug 2 2019, 10:37 PM) *

Wow can’t believe it went for $20.350 are the values dropping. I bet someone’s going to make some dollars on that one.

av-943.gif
sithot
The hood appears to be bowed. Market correct for a "Mecum" auction. This is not Gooding or RM.
Maltese Falcon
Nice paint style in the front wheel wells...wonder if they used the extra-texture stucco roller ¿¿
FlacaProductions
Anyone get the VIN?
mepstein
QUOTE(sithot @ Aug 3 2019, 06:54 AM) *

The hood appears to be bowed. Market correct for a "Mecum" auction. This is not Gooding or RM.

Yea, I bet the front panel behind the bumper is all kinds of ugly.
rhodyguy
Too many cocktails before bidding. The car prob looked great from the back of the bid floor.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
that car in no way was worth for what it sold with the heavy front end damage and poor poor repair. Someone got a very bad deal. (although just gives one an idea of what 914s are selling for these days.....a lot of money for what you get)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.