Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Suspension Pan U section
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SeanP
As per the title description. Would like to buy the upside down U section.

Restoring a 74 car and have found the upside down U section that everything bolts to rusty/damaged. Have bought everything that I’d available for the front trunk and floorpan.

Based in the UK but happy to pay postage.

Thanks in advance.

Sean
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(SeanP @ Aug 3 2019, 07:11 AM) *

As per the title description. Would like to buy the upside down U section.

Restoring a 74 car and have found the upside down U section that everything bolts to rusty/damaged. Have bought everything that I’d available for the front trunk and floorpan.

Based in the UK but happy to pay postage.

Thanks in advance.

Sean

Hello Sean-

I might have it cut out already.

Sent you a PM

Thanks,
914Sixer
Restoration Design or Auto Atlanta has new ones. They have Euro sales office. Should save on shipping.
SeanP
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 3 2019, 07:45 PM) *

Restoration Design has new ones. They have Euro sales office. Should save on shipping.

Cannot see the piece on the Restoration Design website. Do you have a part number?

I know about the RD European operation, that’s where I have bought all another parts from including my 66 912 restoration. Very good parts that fit well

Many thanks

Sean
914Sixer
Here is the picture from Auto Atlanta $116. 914 501 057 00 Got my information mixed up. Restoration Design shows one under the 911 but does not seem to be made the same.
SeanP
I want the metal that and the master cylinder connects to

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 4 2019, 05:54 AM) *

Here is the picture from Auto Atlanta $116. 914 501 057 00 Got my information mixed up. Restoration Design shows one under the 911 but does not seem to be made the same.

914werke
maybe this would help smile.gif
SeanP
Yes that is the piece i am after. thanks for posting the picture, (still trying to work out how to post a picture!).

Has anyone got a cut from a car that they could sell?

Sean

QUOTE(914werke @ Aug 4 2019, 09:56 AM) *

maybe this would help smile.gif

aturboman
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.