Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: other 60 members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
hey, are you folks supposed to be working or something? it's not even coffeebreak time.

kevin
Mueller
i'm paying my bills right now on-line and on the phone smile.gif

it's easy to get behind when gone for 3 weeks sad.gif
SirAndy
i'm in boston trying to convince a bunch of VC's to invest in the company who wants to buy my company. keep your fingers crossed for me!

pretty funny so far. oh well, at least they have coffee and pizza ...

later,
Andy
Qarl
I'm slacking off at work! pissoff.gif
Andyrew
I dont work, I do small jobs and detailing! (especially Porsche's)

tongue.gif
Qarl
Andyrew:

I was sixteen (17 years ago). I had my first car... a 914... and a car detailing business. A made a lot of money as a teenager and got to drive a lot of nice cars. I mostly took care of realtors and doctors.

My best friend and I would detail cars, scuba dive, detail cars, scuba dive... repeat as necessary.

The most exciting detailing job was the 40 year old truck with 1/4" of green algae growing on it.
Andyrew
Lol, you sound more like me every time you respond to me!! blink.gif although people still confuse me with my dad on the phone laugh.gif
rick 918-S
What are YOU doing here this time of day? cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif cool_shades.gif
Andyrew
Rich, who? Im sitting on the comp waiting for paint to dry (suspension stuff)
rick 918-S
All you slackers! Get to work! cool_shades.gif rolling.gif rolling.gif w00t.gif
Aaron Cox
yep- Im working. Im a lifegaurd at my city's municipal pool. (good job, and to say the least it has a "view" smile.gif ) and you guessed it- my first and current car is a 914 crest.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.