Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ideal for a Organizer for drinks etc. between seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9144me2enjoy
FYI: I was at Walmart the other day and was looking in there automotive section and came across a Rubbermaid Mobile Seat Organizer. I’ve been lookin for something to put drinks in etc. in my 914. Well I decided if I would do a little cutting on it, it would fit between the seats and work perfect. Cost $11.97 smile.gif . The size after cutting the one side away as seen in pics was 13”x9” and 4” deep. I used a jig saw to cut the piece away. It fits great between the seats and one could easily just put a few screws in it to secure it down if needed or Velcro. The Scan Bar #31673 33024 8....Might not work for you but seams like a good fit for me. Thanks
9144me2enjoy
Picture with it setting between the seats.
lierofox
This the one? https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid-Seat-...tments/23751978
worn
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Aug 6 2019, 10:27 AM) *

Picture with it setting between the seats.

Awesome. I doesn’t get to Walmart much, but circumstances have sent me that way recently. People often don’t recognize that the 914 is considerably larger than the 911. Went searching for cup holders for the 911 so my wife would have one, or two. Not an easy task, and i ended up fabricating one in acrylic because even the farm n fleet couldn’t help me.
9144me2enjoy
That’s it!
CHIZ 914
I don't drink and drive........you might spill your drinkClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
Have a good day, enjoy your 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.