Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: An ideal for a Organizer for drinks etc. between seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
I put this ideal over in the Garage section but decided to list it here also. I was at Walmart the other day and was looking in there automotive section and came across a Rubbermaid Mobile Seat Organizer. I’ve been lookin for something to put drinks in etc. in my 914. Well I decided if I would do a little cutting on it, it would fit between the seats and work perfect. Cost $11.97 (Oregon/no sales tax). The size after cutting the one side away as seen in pics was 13”x9” and 4” deep. I used a jig saw to cut the piece away. It fits great between the seats and one could easily just put a few screws in it to secure it down if needed or Velcro. The Scan Bar #31673 33024 8.

Note: I’m not selling these, just passing on an ideal you can purchase your self for around $12.00 from Walmart and make a really handy cup holder etc. for your 914.

The ideal is FREE, the product will cost you a few bucks and a little work with a jig saw or ?
9144me2enjoy
Picture of organizer in place between seats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.