Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 Fuel Injector (Green)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bcsellie
I have a 1974 914 2.0 that has a fuel injector (green body) that is leaking a lot of fuel where the plastic meets the metal body. Looking to find an acceptable replacement. All of mine were cleaned prior to this failure so I'd like to get one that is within the factory flow spec.

Blaine
Dominic
QUOTE(bcsellie @ Aug 6 2019, 06:22 PM) *

I have a 1974 914 2.0 that has a fuel injector (green body) that is leaking a lot of fuel where the plastic meets the metal body. Looking to find an acceptable replacement. All of mine were cleaned prior to this failure so I'd like to get one that is within the factory flow spec.

Blaine

I have a new Bosch Injector available:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=331800

Thanks,
Dominic
bcsellie
That's a little more than I wanted to spend....I'll see if a used one presents itself first. Thanks
jdadams
QUOTE(bcsellie @ Aug 6 2019, 06:22 PM) *

Blaine

I have a pair of NOS ones for $125 each new in box
P/N 0280150038
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.