Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in Virginia?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
FisterD
I am looking my hopefully first 914 in Virginia, but I am in California. I was wondering if there was anyone in VA that could put eyes on the car before I pull the trigger?
I do not expect it for free. If anyone is available, please let me know!
Gatornapper
QUOTE(FisterD @ Aug 6 2019, 07:40 PM) *

I am looking my hopefully first 914 in Virginia, but I am in California. I was wondering if there was anyone in VA that could put eyes on the car before I pull the trigger?
I do not expect it for free. If anyone is available, please let me know!

I'll do it for free if it is within an hour of Richmond.......

Where is it? Got an ad?

GN
BENBRO02
I'm in Northern Virginia if that helps.
anderssj
Hampton/Newport News/Yorktown/Smithfield

bye1.gif
David in VA
Richmond here too, where in Virginia is it?
FisterD
Thanks everyone for responding. I think BENBRO02 is the closest. I am pming him now. Hopefully I will be joining the 914 fold soon!
flipb
I'm in Northern Virginia too but more of a checkbook mechanic than hands-on -- I know some things to look for but I'm far from a pro.

The most 914-knowledgeable shop in the area is ASG - if they can get the car there for a PPI, it would be thorough!

ssuperflyoldguy
QUOTE(FisterD @ Aug 7 2019, 06:33 AM) *

Thanks everyone for responding. I think BENBRO02 is the closest. I am pming him now. Hopefully I will be joining the 914 fold soon!

Plenty of cars in Cali - some without rust too!
FisterD
QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ Aug 7 2019, 11:14 AM) *

IKR? I have been looking. Let me know if you have a line on any good ones in Cali. I am in NorCal too.
FisterD
QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ Aug 7 2019, 11:14 AM) *

Not looking for black or silver. White and any other color, based on condition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.