Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine deck lid rain tray - Late style (fits all)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
I have 3 rain trays late style that is the one that superseded the early.

There are 2 versions of mounting hardware. This is dependent on the did you have.
In summary the upper mounts (with hood in car) use screws in the late, but use a different version on the top.

See below
Note the screw where the early have a nut to accept a larger screw.

So you will need to specify bolt or screw (later)

New bonus latch shown before and after
Mikey914
Installed my silver letters
Mikey914
You will get the hardware correct for your deck lid, but you need to see if the center attachment (closest the letters) are smaller screws or large ones like the edge.

The bumpers should be replaced at the same time too and are included

I have included the new bolts to attach the deck lid and even an extra washer I like to use to get more support. You can leave out if you wish, but it's there.
Jett
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 7 2019, 01:15 PM) *

You will get the hardware correct for your deck lid, but you need to see if the center attachment (closest the letters) are smaller screws or large ones like the edge.

The bumpers should be replaced at the same time too and are included

I have included the new bolts to attach the deck lid and even an extra washer I like to use to get more support. You can leave out if you wish, but it's there.

Mark, do you have the rubber spacers for the tray?
Mikey914
I have the spacers for the rocker panels that George lists as the correct spacers. They look s bit big, also note that the nut the screw goes in holds it off even more. I can throw them in, but didn't use them on mine.
Mikey914
2 left
Mikey914
1 left
iankarr
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.