Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fuchs 9x16 & 8x16 RSR Finish
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DMCF1Fast
I've had these for a few years, I bought these for my 914 project but decided to go a different route. These were just to nice for my autocross car. I then decided to save for my my 911 but have since decided to keep that bone stock. I'm now more into motorcycles and want a new bike so thought I'd post here first before other sites.

The wheels are really stunning in RSR finish with polished outer lips. They have not been mounted on car or with tires since they were refinished. I was told these were done by Al Reed but I have no receipts or proof except AL is etched inside the wheels (see pics)

the fronts are 8x16 from a 951 so they have the offset many people are interested in. The rears are 9x16 from a 930.

Backside of the wheels / specs:

Front
Porsche Design Triangle "8J x 16 ET 23.3 951.362.117 AS 10.62" with Fuchs Head

Rear
Porsche Design Triangle "9J x 16 ET 15 911.362.119 AS 10.62" with Fuchs Head

The wheels are nearly perfect except one front has almost like a stain that's about 1 cm wide on the polished lip outside edge. It's not very noticeable. One rear wheel has a tiny nick on the polished edge. These are very small flaws but I want to be transparent here.

I have NOS Continental ContiSportContact tires for these and will throw them in for free. Buyer will need to pay the shipping. They are brand new but are more than 5 years old so I wouldn't trust them for any high speed driving. They are 245x45x16 rears and 225x50x16 fronts.

I'm asking $4100 via paypal with shipping included for the wheels, if you want the tires you pay the shipping on those.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=708
043]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=708048]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=708052]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=708056]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[
attachmentid=708060]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=7080
63]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=
708068]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmen
tid=708074]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
JRust
drooley.gif I can't afford them but those are beautiful. Was the setup I was going for years ago. Ended up with the 17's which I like but man those are sweet. Good luck with the sale
DMCF1Fast
bump
Chi-town
944 Turbo 951 rears for fronts? Man you must had a vision for a wide car!

sixnotfour
8s that fit like 7s....great wheels..ith a 1/2 inside and outside..no spacers..dream wheel for the front
rgalla9146
Will the 9s fit on a steel flare GT rear ?
Is it a known 'no' ?
sixnotfour
they have an offset that works,,,9x15s not so much
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.