Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: American Racing Wheels for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
American Racing Wheels for Porsche 914. 113 backspacing. Includes special lug bolts that are unique to these wheels. $320 plus actual shipping and $15 box fee. Price dropped to $300 $280. $70 per wheel is a good price for alloy wheels
IronHillRestorations
Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Bump! Reasonable offers considered
TargaToy
Are these 14” wheels?
sfrenck
QUOTE(TargaToy @ Aug 21 2019, 09:32 PM) *

Are these 14” wheels?

They are 15" wheels. I have them on mine with 195/65r15 tires (rolled rear fender lip on one side and some negative camber on both rear wheels). The 3-prong fuchs caps fit into the centers (pics below don't show those). They are lug-centric wheels so hub-centric brake discs won't work with them (I paid Eric Shea to machine off the hub-centric rings on a pair of discs I bought from him).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
I just saw these on FB. I've never seen these polished like this, and it looks nice! Also a bump with lower price!
AZBanks
How far are you from Chattanooga?
IronHillRestorations
Currently the wheels and me are in west TN, but I'm in the process of moving to Charleston, TN which is about 50 min from downtown Chatt. I've already moved my family over as my kids are going to college in Cleveland
IronHillRestorations
Bumped the price down to $280
enf2232
I have an odd one (not painted black) that was a spare. You can have it for tire removal and shipping if you think it would help you with your sale.
IronHillRestorations
Thanks for the offer @enf2232 I'm selling down my parts for a move, and don't want to add to the pile, but it is thoughtful of you as well as generous!
Mike T
Are these 5.5" wide or 6"?

You have a PM.

Mike T
IronHillRestorations
Sale pending
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.