Sexy
Dr Evil
Ugly ass trunk
Dr Evil
The other side
Dr Evil
In about 1 week I should have some awsome after pics smilie_pokal.gif
skline
What is with the holes behind the wheel wells on the front fenders?? Going to put in Euro side markers?
Dr Evil
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 27 2005, 11:13 PM)
What is with the holes behind the wheel wells on the front fenders?? Going to put in Euro side markers?

Already did. I removed everything that I could to aid in a job well done.
Red-Beard
Uhhhh. KNowing _them_ I'm make a pilgrimage south abut 1/2 way through the job....user posted image
Toast
QUOTE (Red-Beard @ Jun 28 2005, 04:12 AM)
Uhhhh. KNowing _them_ I'm make a pilgrimage south abut 1/2 way through the job....user posted image

huh.gif I guess my english is a little off. Didn't quite get what you are saying there James.

Mike,
Is that the same silver 914 that you use to take on the Temecula runs that you would refuse to wash becaus you were afraid that you would not have a body left? biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE (Toast @ Jun 28 2005, 10:27 AM)
Mike,
Is that the same silver 914 that you use to take on the Temecula runs that you would refuse to wash becaus you were afraid that you would not have a body left? biggrin.gif

Its the same silve rone, but it was rust free, I mean completely, until this past winter dry.gif I didn't wash it because the paint was trashed and it wasn't worth it.
Dead Air
I got one of those
Red-Beard
QUOTE (Toast @ Jun 28 2005, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE (Red-Beard @ Jun 28 2005, 04:12 AM)

huh.gif I guess my english is a little off. Didn't quite get what you are saying there James.

Mike,

I was phrasing it so Mike would understand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.