Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Hufu
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scruz914
I am having trouble even thinking about this stuff.

Hufu for you
wheelo
screwy.gif

Only in America ... Thats nasty... suitable for halloween parties only!

- M
Dr Evil
chowtime.gif Waste not, want not
ClayPerrine
Shoulda named the stuff "Soylent Green".

icon8.gif barf.gif
spare time toys
kinda brings new meaning to finger food icon8.gif barf.gif
TravisNeff
There is a girl I work with who is a vegetarian. She is a good friend of mine and I always give her crap about it, just for the chuckles.

Anyhow, I shared the article with her and asked her what she thought - she said

"That’s a new kind of sick right there…"

I am going to have to get some and leave it on her desk, haha!
grantsfo
I'm just trying to think of what wine I would serve with a Hufu main course? ...Maybe a Zin that tastes like blood? laugh.gif
scruz914
From there web site:

If you've never had human flesh before, think of the taste and texture of beef, except a little sweeter in taste and a little softer in texture. Contrary to popular belief, people do not taste like pork or chicken.

The taste and texture of HufuTM are the result of painstaking research and extensive testing in our kitchens.

…. our preliminary market research revealed the existence of a larger segment of the public that was interested in the availability of a legal and healthy human flesh substitute, as well as vegetarians and vegans. We also found that HufuTM is a great product for cannibals who want to quit. HufuTM is also a great cannibal convenience food -- no more Friday night hunting raids!

They have t-shirts and chef's aprons.
Jenny
QUOTE (scruz914 @ Jun 28 2005, 02:18 PM)
If you've never had human flesh before, think of the taste and texture of beef, except a little sweeter in taste and a little softer in texture. .

Yeah, that's the part that made me want to icon8.gif . We generally think of cannibalism in terms of a last resort. This makes it seem like a delicacy. barf.gif

Jen
TravisNeff
So how'd they figure out how people meat taste? I betcha miles was outsourced for taste testing.
Dead Air
What?
They feed cows to cows. Chickens to chickens. If you were starving, you'd die instead...?
Jenny
QUOTE (Dave Eddy @ Jun 28 2005, 10:11 PM)
If you were starving, you'd die instead...?

No, I definitely hear you. It's the "Sweet, succulent, tender human flesh" part that creeps me out. Why does human meat have to be sweeter and more tender than cow? I mean, knowing that, we can't afford NOT to try it! wacko.gif

Jen chowtime.gif
scruz914
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jun 28 2005, 11:17 PM)
..... I mean, knowing that, we can't afford NOT to try it! wacko.gif

Jen chowtime.gif

You first. icon8.gif
Dr Evil
When I was in the Coast Guard patroling Alaska we would have abandon ship drills regularly. Each person in the life raft team had a specific job. Mine was to carry the M-16 and protect the team. While we would stand on the outside of the ship waiting for the drill to end I would comment to the newer members that since the water temp was almost freezing, and that they had a small chance of survival if they fell in, that I would be looking forward to eating them while we waited for rescue happy11.gif chowtime.gif

We would have philisophical discussions about it and my main arguement was this, "You know who you WOULDN'T eat if you had to." I personally would not eat smokers unless they smoked wood chips. People with bad hygene are out, too. I would joke with the smokers and tell them that I was tryingto get them moved to a different life raft/lunch line. After all, I had the gun so I should be able to make the rules. Right? wink.gif

So, who's coming to my BBQ/Tranny clinic on Sun? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.