Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone know the owner of this 914 in Caldwell, Idaho
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9144me2enjoy
I was driving through Caldwell, Idaho today and stopped at a Chinese Restaurant to grab something to eat around 5pm and saw this 914 parked across the street. Grey in color had flared rear fenders and appeared to be running a water cooler V8 engine. Really done up nice. Just curious who owned it, would like some info about the build etc. If anyone knows how to get ahold of the owner let me know. Thanks
9144me2enjoy
Pics
9144me2enjoy
Pics
ndfrigi
I think this one on youtube

https://youtu.be/vv0MP5EHDwo

https://youtu.be/dX99HK3jOb8
pploco
I’ve caught a few glimpses of that 914 on the freeway in Boise. I’d love to see it up close. I really like the pulled rear fenders.
JRust
That looks well done. I'd like to see more of it too
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Aug 12 2019, 07:19 PM) *

I was driving through Caldwell, Idaho today and stopped at a Chinese Restaurant to grab something to eat around 5pm and saw this 914 parked across the street. Grey in color had flared rear fenders and appeared to be running a water cooler V8 engine. Really done up nice. Just curious who owned it, would like some info about the build etc. If anyone knows how to get ahold of the owner let me know. Thanks

Next time you get that close to a 914, take note of the VIN; then search the 914World VIN database and see whether its been entered; the enterer's screen name will appear in the frame.
When I get close enough, I shoot a pic of the VIN number as well as the car....
9144me2enjoy
Thanks for the feedback, your right about the vin, my mistake. I do have the plate number, I will probably check with DMV and ask around locally. I’m sure the local 914 chapter knows this 914. I should of left a note! Duh. Thanks to 914TY4 locating the videos of the car, we now know the background of the build of this 914 with the LT1 power plant and the process of the build by Renegade. Thanks again. Very beautiful car with a lot of upgrades. Looks like a few changes have been made since the vehicle left Renegade (changed interior seats and color and removed front bumperettes).
Superhawk996
Idaho plate with 2C county designation is registered in Canyon County
9144me2enjoy
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.