Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vehicle Transport Facilitation Equipment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beach914
Just acquired from a local member of the other site that I belong too for F cars. Although I probably don’t really need it I was able to negotiate an unreal price for a great Carson trailer. It was the PO’s desire to have the trailer remain in SoCal with the hope that it could be offered for use to other local car owners. I agree so I made the decision to acquire it. I actually would like an enclosed transport but I’ll wait until I’m closer to retiring and try to find one then.

Getting ready to move some cars around to get going on my two projects so I’ll be using it.

A notable feature of this trailer is that the PO worked with Carson to shift the axles slightly rearward to accommodate the weight balance of his Ferrari 308. Well I would also think that it will suit our cars also.

Drop me a message if you ever need a trailer before you turn to uhaul.Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Dang, looks like I'm going to Red Rocks after all!!!!
914Toy
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Aug 13 2019, 07:13 PM) *

Just acquired from a local member of the other site that I belong too for F cars. Although I probably don’t really need it I was able to negotiate an unreal price for a great Carson trailer. It was the PO’s desire to have the trailer remain in SoCal with the hope that it could be offered for use to other local car owners. I agree so I made the decision to acquire it. I actually would like an enclosed transport but I’ll wait until I’m closer to retiring and try to find one then.

Getting ready to move some cars around to get going on my two projects so I’ll be using it.

A notable feature of this trailer is that the PO worked with Carson to shift the axles slightly rearward to accommodate the weight balance of his Ferrari 308. Well I would also think that it will suit our cars also.

Drop me a message if you ever need a trailer before you turn to uhaul.Click to view attachment

Will be my first port of call when I need one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.