Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 50th Grill Badge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Minerva's 914
https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKU914BADGE.html
914-300Hemi
Just ordered it piratenanner.gif
PanelBilly
A pop up appeared offering wholesale pricing if you subscribed. Wonder if it works on these.
Minerva's 914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Aug 16 2019, 08:42 PM) *

A pop up appeared offering wholesale pricing if you subscribed. Wonder if it works on these.

I'm on their email list and the price I have is $69.95, if that's what you see then That's what we get.
Ansbacher
A very lackluster grille badge in my opinion. Why did they use a car with fender flares as a representative example, when the great preponderance built were not flared? Also, why does it just say "Typische Porsche" at the top, instead of "Typische 914 Porsche"? Whenever Typische is used, it is normally followed by the model number. I'll pass.

Ansbacher
Grosbard
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Aug 16 2019, 10:38 PM) *

A very lackluster grille badge in my opinion. Why did they use a car with fender flares as a representative example, when the great preponderance built were not flared? Also, why does it just say "Typische Porsche" at the top, instead of "Typische 914 Porsche"? Whenever Typische is used, it is normally followed by the model number. I'll pass.

I agree with you that the use of fender flares is a bit weird. But my interpretation of "Typische Porsche" is that they are describing the 914 as being a "typical Porsche" which is their way of trying to embrace it after all these years. Like, in their opinion, it is so typical of what is great about Porsche.

As opposed to the phase signifying a model. Like our cars are Porsche "Type 914" or the late 1990s model of 911 is Porsche "Type 993".

Anyway, that's just my interpretation of what they were trying to convey.
Steve
They don’t look like GT flairs and the rims and tires look kind of big. Otherwise nice badge.
Mark Henry
Meh.....
GeorgeRud
Doesn’t do much for me. Perhaps as a decal or sticker for a few bucks, but not $70 for a grill badge.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Aug 17 2019, 10:34 AM) *

Doesn’t do much for me. Perhaps as a decal or sticker for a few bucks, but not $70 for a grill badge.

agree.gif
Chris914n6
Looks like the 914-8 side profile I see the Europeans like to use in all their 'representations'. Rounder front wheel arch and slight flares.
sixnotfour
I ordered another pair of floor mats.......
rjames
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Aug 17 2019, 09:13 AM) *

QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Aug 17 2019, 10:34 AM) *

agree.gif

agree.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Fugly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.