Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
codices
Listing for a friend. In Denver, CO area. Individual is looking for $17,000 but is willing to negotiate. I have driven the car and it is extremely strong for a fuel injected model. It was used in San Francisco area for time trials/drivers school, etc. It has a locked rear end (don't know what kind) but is very drive able on the street. The body is rust free and the car has some suspension mods. The exhaust is a tuned system without heat exchangers.

A very nice, tight, 914.

Call Dick at 303-888-7693 for further information.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Having trouble downloading photos. Will try later when I get back to the house from work.
codices
Adding new pictures.Click to view attachment
codices
More pictures.Click to view attachment
codices
QUOTE(codices @ Aug 20 2019, 12:20 PM) *

Click to view attachment
codices
[quote name='codices' post='2740022' date='Aug 20 2019, 12:25 PM']
[quote name='codices' post='2740019' date='Aug 20 2019, 12:20 PM']

[/quote]
Click to view attachment
codices
More pictures.
codices
[quote name='codices' post='2740025' date='Aug 20 2019, 12:30 PM
codices
QUOTE(codices @ Aug 20 2019, 12:30 PM) *

More pictures.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
codices
More pictures
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
codices
To any slightly interested parties, give Dick a call. I know he is willing to consider any fair offer.
codices
Looks like 17 is putting everyone off. Owner says to drop it to $14,000 and will still consider offers.
codices
This is really a good California car. Went from San Francisco to Amarillo, TX (dry climate and then to Denver. Garaged while in Denver.
codices
SOLD----thank-you for your interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.