Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 PORSCHE 914 1.8L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JOEPROPER
I am selling my 1975 Porsche 914 1.8l. I hate to see it go, but I don't have time or room for it anymore ( I bought a '74 GT Tribute car) . This was my first 914 and bought it 10 years ago from a guy in Texas who never registered it. He bought it from the original owner in Oregon, so Its kind of a two owner car. Since I bought it I put roughly 1000 miles on it. I installed SSI heat exchangers, new Continental Pro Contact tires (P195/65R15) a year or 2 ago, installed Pertronix ignition, spark plugs, cap, rotor and wires and new floor mats. Interior is pretty clean with no cracks in the dash, no tears in the seats, but expected patina for a 44 year old car.
THis is a fun car to drive and get A LOT of attention. It has the factory 1.8L (original fuel injection), so it's not winning any races, but has never left me stranded and is truely a fun car to drive. This is a nice entry level car that someone could really enjoy.
I can provide more pictures upon request.Click to view attachment

$7999.14

I can be reached at (914) Nine two four - three thousand (cel)

Thanks-
JOEPROPER
JOEPROPER
Sold. Thanks 914World!Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.