Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ot:carvana
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
They built a carvana near us . Looks like there’s even a p-car for sale Would be a great garage. Just choose the car you want to drive for the day,push a button and off you go! Click to view attachment
76-914
It was on the ktla news this a.m. beerchug.gif
GeorgeRud
I think Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno should get themselves one of their own to make it easy to choose which to drive today.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(sb914 @ Aug 17 2019, 07:05 AM) *

They built a carvana near us . Looks like there’s even a p-car for sale Would be a great garage. Just choose the car you want to drive for the day,push a button and off you go! Click to view attachment

saw it last tuesday morning with my wife when entering freeway coming from a breakfast meet with friends in Huntington beach.

Yes it was in the ktla news last wednesday morning also.

White boxsters at the most top that I focus on and trying to find if there is 914 also.

Carl La Fong
Nothing but a very expensive gimmick. dry.gif
jim_hoyland
I saw that along the 22; thought it might be Oscar’s new garage.... poke.gif
Superhawk996
As soon as I hit the lottery. drooley.gif
914Sixer
They had one in San Antonio over 2 yrs ago.
Superhawk996
If you want to see some really cool parking structures and parking solutions Google China Parking and look at images and/or YouTube.
914Sixer
NOT a new idea, Nash automobiles did it in the 1950's. They want to make you think it is a hot new item. I give you "Nash Towers of Value".
Big Len
I'll take the Camaro and a Hershey Bar.
Mark Henry
Vending machine or Pez dispenser?
KELTY360
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Aug 17 2019, 02:52 PM) *

Vending machine or Pez dispenser?

lol-2.gif Needs a Donald Duck head on top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.