Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: too many parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I just have too many parts, as usual when getting something done, I am optimistic but am now left with a more than lifetime supply of some parts. If you need one of these next time you order, just ask and I will throw one in at an absolute hell of a deal

Click to view attachment. 1.7 1.8 muffler brackets 70-74

Click to view attachment 70-11/71 seat belt holsters NOS

Click to view attachment 73-74 and 75-76 air guide plates

Click to view attachment 914-4 and 914-6 left inner wheel houses

rhodyguy
Free? Shipping included? That would be a heck of a deal. Nice ad. Prices are missing. All the cool guys include them in their group buys. Oh...not a group buy. Just an ad.
914Sixer
70-71 Seat belts might be a hit over on the 911 Registry.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yeah not an ad just some throw ins if anyone orders something, you know me I am a 914 parts hoarder like Rich Bontempe at High Performance House

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 17 2019, 12:40 PM) *

Free? Shipping included? That would be a heck of a deal. Nice ad. Prices are missing. All the cool guys include them in their group buys. Oh...not a group buy. Just an ad.

sixnotfour
price check left -6 inner rear panel..pm
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes good point, these are actually the receiver for the "seat three" 914 center seat belt set. We wonder what happened to the belt itself, we only have one

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 17 2019, 12:55 PM) *

70-71 Seat belts might be a hit over on the 911 Registry.

dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment door latch base repair heavily chromed and reinforced

Click to view attachment. chrome driving light and horn grilles

The bigger your order the less the price on these parts to some actually free

Luke M
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 17 2019, 12:36 PM) *

I just have too many parts, as usual when getting something done, I am optimistic but am now left with a more than lifetime supply of some parts. If you need one of these next time you order, just ask and I will throw one in at an absolute hell of a deal

Any right side wheel housings???
Also why are the 6 vs 4 housings missing the outer control arm mounts ?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
very strange, isn't it? These are new old stock parts from years ago, also some do not have the inner reinforcement just aft of the jack post and traveling upward to behind the outer suspension console.
We do not know the id number when VW started to install the reinforcement, but figure somewhere in Feb of 70 production

QUOTE(Luke M @ Aug 17 2019, 01:51 PM) *

rgalla9146
The 914 6 part does not include the jack receiver either.
worn
Please let this thread die. The parts are great to look at, but the tone is likely to go downhill.
Luke M
PM sent...

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 17 2019, 02:50 PM) *

very strange, isn't it? These are new old stock parts from years ago, also some do not have the inner reinforcement just aft of the jack post and traveling upward to behind the outer suspension console.
We do not know the id number when VW started to install the reinforcement, but figure somewhere in Feb of 70 production

QUOTE(Luke M @ Aug 17 2019, 01:51 PM) *

mb911
Oh my that's allot of parts.. I would love the buy the 914-6 wheel house for mocking up oil tanks..
sixnotfour
QUOTE(mb911 @ Aug 20 2019, 08:44 PM) *

Oh my that's allot of parts.. I would love the buy the 914-6 wheel house for mocking up oil tanks..

x2
porbmw
PM sent
Paul
Luke M
George,

Did you get my pm on the wheel housing ?
Optimusglen
I take it these offerings are no longer approved? I purchased one of your new tow hooks and mentioned a heat shield listed above, even linked to this page, and nothing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.