Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: anyone need sheet Metal?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MLedesma
I will be cutting up theses two cars and taking hem to the scrap yard soon. They are too far gone to be saved by me. I don’t have titles for them, so sacrificing the sheet metal to others. Pictures are a week old, most of the small bits have been taken off of them already.

Really a shame as the 73 was originally aubergine. Colorado cars with less rust, but hell holes were shot.

Since a price is required.......

$25 for small to medium cuts
$40 for large cuts
Price does not include shipping, but I can usually find reasonable rates.

If there is a particular section you need, I can get a better picture of that area.

Once they are gone, I will request that the VINs are updated as destroyed in the database.

Thanks,

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Matt
MLedesma
More

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
MLedesma
Mas

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

MLedesma
For your viewing pleasure

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rjames
The red one looks to be in decent shape. Is it not worth selling the whole tub, or is there a tbunchnif structural issues with it?
Literati914
Do either of them have a descent battery support panel (not the shelf, just the support under it)?

What about the pointy sections of both the front fenders (where the cowling is, but just the fender side)? Mine need replacing. LMK, thanks.
seanpaulmc
Rear left fender.
Frunk floor.
Strap on trunk hinge that prevents it from opening too far.

Let me know.

Thanks

johnhora
Post the VIN numbers here before you scrap them

@SirAndy
MLedesma
Yes, the red one could be sold whole. However the hell hole and both longs would need replaced. If some one wants it they are welcome to come get it. Would sell it for cheap cheap cheap. No title.

I will get pictures of requested areas and post them here.

PMs have been replied to.

Matt
tp coop
I'm looking for a font Cross panel. The panel behind the front bumper. Not sure if the '73" is the some? If you can send pictures, that would be great. I could use the headlight housings as well.
Ted
draganc
I would be interested in a engine lid/cover (as long at it is rust free and comes with the mesh), the chrome trims of the red car (windshield and “Targa/sail),
a decent set of the engine lid “PORSCHE” & “914 2.0” type letters and the LEFT heater control box (in the fronk, left of the fan/blower box).

PM-ing shipping details now.

Thanks!
mlindner
Contact Sergio, he's always looking for engine lids and grills. Best, Mark
MLedesma
Pictures of battery support and fender corners for literati914.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
MLedesma
More for literati914

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
MLedesma
I have more pics of areas requested. Have to work for a bit. I will post them soon.

Matt
SirAndy
QUOTE(johnhora @ Aug 19 2019, 06:38 AM) *

Post the VIN numbers here before you scrap them
@SirAndy

agree.gif

Please add the VIN numbers here and mark them as "dead":
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?&act=membervins

or posts the VINs here and i'll add them ...
bye1.gif

Literati914
QUOTE(MLedesma @ Aug 19 2019, 12:12 PM) *

More for literati914

I sent you a pm Matt, thanks for the pics!
Tdskip
Rear trunk floor if available.

Thanks!
MLedesma
Received a lot of emails and requests. Please be patient with me as I am trying to respond to everyone in the order received.

Thanks,

Matt
draganc
received my parts and communicated - thanks a bunch Matt!
Tdskip
Front trunk and rear trunk metal in good shape please!

jesse7flying
PM sent.
Jesse
frostyf
Matt,
Have PM'd you,

Nick
MLedesma
Sorry no frunk or trunk metal available.

PMs replied to.

914CLE
Do you have front and rear bumpers and rubber and rear lenses on red car available?
MLedesma
PM sent to 914CLE. I do have front and rear bumpers and rubber. No lenses left, needed for another car.
Literati914
PM sent
steveclt
I'm looking for a silver "R" for the engine lid so my PO SCHE won't feel like it's missing a tooth! Do you still have letters available?
flmont
how about front and rear hood hinges
Pierce
What would be the price for the front trunk lid, rear trunk lid and drivers door from the red one?
Thanks!
frostyf
QUOTE(MLedesma @ Aug 19 2019, 04:56 AM) *

I will be cutting up theses two cars and taking hem to the scrap yard soon. They are too far gone to be saved by me. I don’t have titles for them, so sacrificing the sheet metal to others. Pictures are a week old, most of the small bits have been taken off of them already.

Really a shame as the 73 was originally aubergine. Colorado cars with less rust, but hell holes were shot.

Since a price is required.......

$25 for small to medium cuts
$40 for large cuts
Price does not include shipping, but I can usually find reasonable rates.

If there is a particular section you need, I can get a better picture of that area.

Once they are gone, I will request that the VINs are updated as destroyed in the database.

Thanks,

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Matt

Hi Matt, have forwarded a PM and email, just wanted to check costs - thanks Nick
hotlanta914
Hi nick,

I would be next in line for the front and rear trunk lids if Matt does not make the purchase - let me know.

Thanks,
Brian
frostyf
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Sep 24 2019, 07:25 PM) *

Hi nick,

I would be next in line for the front and rear trunk lids if Matt does not make the purchase - let me know.

Thanks,
Brian

Hi Brian,
Matt is the seller, I'm simply trying to get some parts and one of the small cuts from him. I'm sure he'll contact you directly shortly.

Best
Nick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.