Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New OEM parts-Specializing in Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrivingSourceNW
user posted image

info@drivingsourcenw.com

Driving Source Northwest, LLC

Driving Source NW, LLC began in 2002 in Salem Oregon, providing new Porsche auto parts to Ebay customers locally, nationally and worldwide. Driving Source NW is a mail order supplier of factory original auto parts for German, Swedish and British automobiles. We’ve grown steadily over the past couple of years. Our warehouses contains 1,000,000+ parts, and our customer base has grown from a few local customers to hundreds across the North America and worldwide.

Driving Source NW, LLC is growing! Visit our new web site at www.drivingsourcenw.com This the first phase of our ongoing web site development plan. In the future there will be a user friendly, but detailed online catalog, a shopping cart and secure check page utilizing the latest e-commerce security software for every measure of protection.

Driving Source NW, LLC is only exclusive European import parts store in Salem Portland Metro area. We are connected to two suppliers with a combined 42 warehouses across the USA. We provide the highest quality OEM parts for your car. We're committed to providing you with Integrity Driven Service-Quality Driven Products-Value Driven Prices.

Integrity Driven Service We are building our reputation on professional integrity and stellar customer service. We give personalized professional customer service. We specialize in Porsche products; however we also have experienced knowledgeable warehouse parts experts readily available to assist us as needed.

Quality Driven Products-Quality products. Professional mechanics and do-it-yourselfers alike come to us for our immediate and extensive parts availability, high-quality OEM brands. We have parts for German, Swedish & British cars. Mercedes Benz Audi Saab Porsche Volvo BMW Range Rover Jaguar VW. OEM suppliers include: Bosch, Hella, Iwis Febi, Bilstein, Mahle Behr, Valeo, Textar Löbro, SWF, Goetze Sachs, Boge, Reinz Ate, Lucas Girling Hirschmann, Elring Lemförder, SWAG VDO, SKF, FAG And Many Others.

Value Driven Prices-The bottom line? You SAVE money at Driving Source NW- and LOTS of it - with prices that are significantly BELOW both retail and wholesale prices offered elsewhere. Our warehouse buyers shop worldwide to find the absolute best OEM brands and value, and our extensive inventories allow us to ship you the RIGHT repair parts quickly - usually the same day you order!
Driving Source NW, LLC is a company that will treat you with respect and value you as a person. . .we are a company that will go the "extra mile". . . . a company that's will be around for many more years to come . . . a company with integrity. In short, Driving Source NW is a company you can trust!

We encourage you to check us out. Take a look at what some of our customers have to say about us in our eBay Customer Feedback.

Please take a look at our web-site: www.drivingsourcenw.com
wavey.gif
My Webpage

madd_dogg_914
Maybe it's just me, but I checked out the site and couldn't find one single mention of a part for the 914 at all. Maybe you have to call in to get parts availability for those darn wierd cars biggrin.gif Besides which, I dont know if self promoting belongs in this section . . . Especially with no 914 parts!

-Chris
tat2dphreak
nice website... too bad it looks like you have DICK for a 914 on it...

and no, I don't think this is where a shameless plug for a new distributor belongs...
Mueller
admins, this should be moved or deleted wacko.gif
goose2
I've actually bought parts from these guys, and they're OK, but this kind of ad seems out of place here. Now, maybe if they were regular cintributors to the forums and offered a big discount to club members dry.gif
boxstr
boxstr
Where are the 914 parts??
Craig
goose2
Craig...I haven't shopped on their website...although very pretty, it's poorly set up in my opinion...I couldn't find any 914 stuff. I have bought specific items from them listed on ebay and the parts were genuine, prices ok, and service good.
DrivingSourceNW
For those who offered their feedback and critisism, I appreciate it. The web site is the first edition of a multi-phase development plan. For those who didn't see anything about 914, you evidently didn't click on the ebay link. If you did, you'd see that there are numerous items readily available for the 914 on ebay. And now that I own a 72 914 project car, you will soon see more.

And if this is not the correct forum for letting folks know that I'm here well then the post can be cleared...and I would respect that. But it would be to the memberships loss. Because I can meet and/or beat Pelican, Performance Products, Mid-America, Vertex and the dealerships on availablity, price and service.

Thanks once again.

DAK
madd_dogg_914
QUOTE (DrivingSourceNW @ Jul 3 2005, 01:53 PM)
For those who didn't see anything about 914, you evidently didn't click on the ebay link.

This is not a post to rag on you, or your website. Please take it as constructive critisism. When you post that you can meet or beat Pelican Parts, blah blah blah, but then only offer things for our cars on ebay, it is a little bit hard to understand. I search for things on ebay to find that one hard to find, or used part. But when I need something like a rear main seal, or a 1st gear syncro, or new set of valve covers, I am not going to go to eBay to find them. I am going to shop on the different vendors websites to find the best price. If I have to search ebay to find something, then weed through the results, then place a bid and wait for the auction to end, hoping I get the part, it isn''t worth it, IMO. If you guys stock parts for the 914, you should add them to your website, so we can truly get a good grasp on what you offer. If you are using another vendor, and just drop shipping, you should also check what they have for the 914, and list it on your website. If you are just getting good buys on a few 914 items, and then listing them on eBay, more power to you, but at that point I would want you to post in the eBay section of our classifieds on this website. This particular forum thus far has been to support our valued members of the 914 community who are hand crafting and offering things for our cars that are either NLA or perhaps were never available, such as morphenspectra's center console with subwoofer (hope it okay to use your product as a reference). If you are just advertising your site that has a link to your eBay items, and some of those items are 914 items, please ask the moderators to move this post to the classifieds where it belongs.

P.S. Your website seems very professional and well laid out, but as I said before, there isn't even a 914 listed anywhere to select parts for, so I doubt you'll get much business from us here, at least straight from your website. I hope you take this post with a grain of salt as well, because I can see your point and why you would want to post it here. But as is right now, I really think it would be better suited to the classifieds, and that is just MY opinion, all $0.02 of it biggrin.gif

-Chris
Thor
Just had a look at the ebay link ...

123 items, about 10 of them concern 914's, and there might be 3 or 4 914-specific.

Because I can meet and/or beat Pelican, Performance Products, Mid-America, Vertex and the dealerships on availablity, price and service.

If you haven't got any available, how are you going to beat them ? wink.gif
Jeroen
ha... missed this one biggrin.gif
not to dis Driving Source, but this post doesn't really belong in the resources forum
moving it to the garage right now...

PS: if Driving Source is willing to offer clubmembers a special discount, they can do so in the classifieds section wink.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (DrivingSourceNW @ Jul 3 2005, 01:53 PM)
For those who offered their feedback and critisism, I appreciate it.  The web site is the first edition of a multi-phase development plan. For those who didn't see anything about 914, you evidently didn't click on the ebay link.  If you did, you'd see that there are numerous items readily available for the 914 on ebay.  And now that I own a 72 914 project car, you will soon see more.

And if this is not the correct forum for letting folks know that I'm here well then the post can be cleared...and I would respect that.  But it would be to the memberships loss.  Because I can meet and/or beat Pelican, Performance Products, Mid-America, Vertex and the dealerships on availablity, price and service.

Thanks once again.

DAK

Do you own a 914? confused24.gif Some how I don't think so.....
SLITS
Ya know...yoose guys are really anal. biggrin.gif

So move the thread and get over it.

Maybe his site doesn't have a lot of parts for teeners. It doesn't mean he doesn't have access to them.

At least they seem to be willing to "stand up and be counted" unlike stromberg.gif

I'll go take my pills now monkeydance.gif
ConeDodger
To beat the Pelican, you have to have a good part at a good price and then after telling me that you will have it to me on Friday, I see it on my doorstep on Wednesday. This is the consistent performance of the Pelican. GPR? Great advice, Great parts, Good prices. Automobile Atlanta? Innovator but my mother could compete with the evil Doctor Hussey and she wouldn't know a 914 from the Space Shuttle.
Don't market in the forum. If you want ot be a resource there is a section for that.
You have to have something no one else has to compete with the guys you have mentioned. Got the gasket that goes under the throttle body on the D-Jet 2.0? No? Ho hum....

Rob
Jeroen
QUOTE (Rotten Robby @ Sep 4 2005, 04:13 PM)
Don't market in the forum. If you want ot be a resource there is a section for that.

nope, I just moved it from the resources forum and put it here in the garage...
no need to badmouth these guys for trying to push some parts IMO
Bleyseng
These guys are just bored on a Sunday morning.......let the guy atleast try to get a rep before we brand him like stromberg.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.