Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okteenerfest Tech Sessions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mblizzard
All,

Sorry for so much delay in getting up but I have been struggling with my build in hopes of getting my car ready for Okteenerfest.

Below are the Tech Sessions that we will be holding and the times. With the exception of the Tarett Swaybar you are signing up to win the part and have it installed. The Tarett Swaybar involves committing to purchasing a 19mm swaybar for $370 and having it installed. Note Tech Sessions can be attended even if you don't sign up. Sign up is required only to win the prize and install. Tech Sessions 5 and 6 can be attended by everyone but sign up would be good to let the presenters know the size of the group.

Reply to this message with the session you want to attend (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).

Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
sign me up for tech session #4 sway bar drop link install
I bought mine last year but have not installed it so I need this bad!!
jdamiano
James Damiano Vintage LED
Mblizzard
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Aug 20 2019, 08:03 AM) *

James Damiano Vintage LED

Got you!
Garland
1,5, & 6.

Please
Mblizzard
QUOTE(Garland @ Aug 20 2019, 09:27 AM) *

1,5, & 6.

Please

Got it!
Minerva's 914
Mblizzard
QUOTE(Minerva's 914 @ Aug 20 2019, 10:14 AM) *

Got it!
ClayPerrine
Sign me up for #3. Igor is the only 914 we own that doesn't have full LED lights.

Mblizzard
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 20 2019, 08:01 PM) *

Sign me up for #3. Igor is the only 914 we own that doesn't have full LED lights.

Got you!
GaroldShaffer
seanpaulmc
Attending the tech sessions but won’t be having a tender to bring.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 20 2019, 10:49 AM) *

All,

Sorry for so much delay in getting up but I have been struggling with my build in hopes of getting my car ready for Okteenerfest.

Below are the Tech Sessions that we will be holding and the times. With the exception of the Tarett Swaybar you are signing up to win the part and have it installed. The Tarett Swaybar involves committing to purchasing a 19mm swaybar for $370 and having it installed. Note Tech Sessions can be attended even if you don't sign up. Sign up is required only to win the prize and install. Tech Sessions 5 and 6 can be attended by everyone but sign up would be good to let the presenters know the size of the group.

Click to view attachment

Tech Session #2. I have the 914 Rubber trunk seal but it just sits in the groove. Need to know how to adhere it correctly to keep water from entering the groove. As it is now I just remove the seal and let it all air dry. Not convenient at all but is works.

Bought the entire 914 Rubber package and lost one of the door seals. Didn't adhere it and it fell out when the door was open, passenger side.

Looking forward to meeting the folks from 914 Rubber
Al Meredith
please sign me up for the Evil session #6 Al Meredith
rfinegan
tech 6 please

-Robert
Mblizzard
Got everyone down.

with the exception of the sway bar you can sign up at registration as well.
914forme
#6 please
Mblizzard
QUOTE(914forme @ Aug 30 2019, 06:46 AM) *

#6 please

Got it!
mtc911
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 20 2019, 08:49 AM) *

All,

Click to view attachment

#2 and #4 please
Rusty
3, 5, 6.

thanks!
stevend914
#2 & #3

Thanks
ClayPerrine
Betty wants me to sign up for #2 as well. My front trunk seal is just laying in the channel, not glued down.

Olympic 914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 10 2019, 09:14 AM) *

Betty wants me to sign up for #2 as well. My front trunk seal is just laying in the channel, not glued down.

I have mine that way also , intentionally. so I can pull it out periodically and clean under it.
Mblizzard
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 10 2019, 05:14 AM) *

Got you!
Rusty
QUOTE(Rusty @ Aug 31 2019, 06:37 AM) *

3, 5, 6.

thanks!

Mike,

Would it be too much trouble to shift to 4, 5, and 6?

If not, no big deal. smile.gif
Mblizzard
QUOTE(Rusty @ Sep 10 2019, 06:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Rusty @ Aug 31 2019, 06:37 AM) *

3, 5, 6.

thanks!

Mike,

Would it be too much trouble to shift to 4, 5, and 6?

If not, no big deal. smile.gif

No problem!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.