Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Like New Early Back Pad Light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
Excellent condition original back pad light, if I had the box I would call it NOS. This is the early version "Sidler" brand. Probably for a concours build or very nice original driver. Can not find a better condition one, no missing chrome and no cracks. Price is $195 shipped in the USA.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Where & How do you keep coming up with these early lights Mike! biggrin.gif

I wub.gif your last one which I bought!

Mike has good stuff folks - for anyone looking at this.

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
gcrotvik
PM sent.
burton73
Is SIDLER the brand that came with a 1970 car a 6

Bob B
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 20 2019, 07:11 PM) *

Bob B

Pretty sure these were on the earliest cars so I would say yes. Maybe Glenn will chime in or send him a PM.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Aug 21 2019, 08:50 AM) *

QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 20 2019, 07:11 PM) *

Bob B

Pretty sure these were on the earliest cars so I would say yes. Maybe Glenn will chime in or send him a PM.

That's a beautiful light.
Hmmm
Never heard that early cars had the Sidler lamp before. I have seen and owned a few.
I think that any lamp with a chrome surround, a flat fluted white switch and three spade connections is a possibility.
Ever see this one ?
Mike Fitton
Light is now sold. Thanks!
burton73
I have been waiting for 10 years for the correct light for my 6 number 41.
It’s been a long time and they have come and gone but I need to get something. I have a couple of the new ones that are $15. Just in case. It is strange that there are so many different ones from different companies. Guys think these are the Holy Grail of parts for their 914s There cars are not the holy grail but they think there back pad light is.

Bob B
bye1.gif
Coondog
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 21 2019, 01:18 PM) *

I have been waiting for 10 years for the correct light for my 6 number 41.
It’s been a long time and they have come and gone but I need to get something. I have a couple of the new ones that are $15. Just in case. It is strange that there are so many different ones from different companies. Guys think these are the Holy Grail of parts for their 914s There cars are not the holy grail but they think there back pad light is.

Bob B
bye1.gif

Bob, I have a brand new Hella old stock that I bought from Mike last year for $300.00. It was still new in the box. I am removing my back pad with that light from my car and going with 911 courtesy lights in my center console.

If you want it I will hold on to it.....250.00 and it’s yours. You will never find a more perfect one. PM me if interested.

Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.