Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 celebration LA on 9/14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SKL1
Going to the Rare Shades 4 show in LA on 9/14 and according to Pete Stout there will also be a 914 display.
He also said something about an additional 914 show I believe on Saturday afternoon- anyone have any info on that??
twash
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Aug 20 2019, 09:10 PM) *

Going to the Rare Shades 4 show in LA on 9/14 and according to Pete Stout there will also be a 914 display.
He also said something about an additional 914 show I believe on Saturday afternoon- anyone have any info on that??

on display will be some of the most important 914-6 produced and raced
horizontally-opposed
Looking forward to seeing you guys, and hope to see many more there! Would love to see a lot of 914s registered for the Rare Shades 4 display area. We've already got more applicants for this event than any of the previous Rare Shadeses (is that a word?) but wouldn't mind seeing more early cars, with 914s—which are particularly dear to me—among the 356s, 912s, and long-hood 911s.

I'd also encourage folks to support PCA LA Region's big concours on Sunday, 9/15 and/or the special 914 celebration in El Segundo that day.

Should be a big weekend for the 914. smilie_pokal.gif
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Aug 20 2019, 09:10 PM) *

Well, what started out as Rare Shades 4 at the A+D Museum Los Angeles needling to happen one week after an exhibit opening on 9/7 has turned into a "bit" more.

We'll be hosting a special display of 914s in conjunction with Rare Shades 4 from 9:00am to noon since the show is on 9/14. Attendance is free. We'll also be hosting a panel discussion on the 914 for 000 subscribers. Moderated by Ray Shaffer from Porsche Classic, the conversation will include racer Alan Johnson, designer Hans Lapine, our own Glenn Stazak, and yours truly—plus a few "personalities" with stories to tell seated in the front row with mics.

Andy, is there some way to highlight this thread? Along with the 914 celebration planned for 9/15 in El Segundo, it should be a pretty fun weekend for those of us who love these cars....

Best,
Larmo63
Can the "common folk" drop by while the royals rattle their jewelry?
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Aug 26 2019, 10:42 PM) *

Can the "common folk" drop by while the royals rattle their jewelry?

Rare Shades and the 914 display are open to the public, free of charge. beerchug.gif Panel discussion @ 2pm is free for 000 S subscribers, or $30 for 000 subscribers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.