Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: mint condition blower for heat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
car is a 75 but a 73-4 unit would be fine as well.

pm with details or post pics and details here.

Thanks -
could ship or exchange cash for heater in person at Okteenerfest too.

Phil.
DRPHIL914
one may have been located, Thanks Kevin!
rad23racer
If you haven't found one, I have all the blower/vent parts from my 75 that I don't need anymore. They are in Norco, CA and I live in Redlands so anywhere in between I will drop off for free....yes free...can't beat that price. Come by and pick them up if that's better for you.
bdstone914
QUOTE(rad23racer @ Aug 28 2019, 03:04 PM) *

If you haven't found one, I have all the blower/vent parts from my 75 that I don't need anymore. They are in Norco, CA and I live in Redlands so anywhere in between I will drop off for free....yes free...can't beat that price. Come by and pick them up if that's better for you.

Nice offer but South Carolina in not between Norco and Redlands.
rad23racer
Sorry. Duplicate post.
rad23racer
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 29 2019, 05:15 AM) *

I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. Let me post a picture today of what I think you need and you can tell me if you want it.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 29 2019, 08:15 AM) *

LOL! Wish I could just stop by! Love So Cal, my uncle was Navy and cousins lived in Escondido, used to come out every summer to visit back in the late 60’s-80’s growing up.

Also thanks for the offer on the blower, Kevin(Rhodguy) has offered to send one out.

Al Meredith
Phil, I have several , I'll be at the okteenerfest in Banner Elk and could bring several for you to choose. Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.