1975 914 with backdated bumpers. Must sell fast due to moving. Needs hell hole/long repair, passenger door gap flexes under weight due to large frame rust hole there. Drivers side rear frame is in great condition. Have most patch panels to repair. Some dents and dings and bad respray of Palma green Metallic which is the original color with tan interior. Have one running 1.8 motor removed on stand and a second 74 1.8 assembled motor for parts. Also have 2 transmissions one was supposed to have been rebuilt at a Dr Evil clinic, is very clean, and a second tranny that was in the car when I bought it. I drove the car only a few miles when I bought it then removed the motor to start the resto. Also have a new 914rubber tan German carpet set new and several seals, two sets of seats, replacement windshield, stainless header system with stub pipes included as well as a very good condition set of late model factory heat exchangers. Located 30 minutes south of Albany NY. Need to sell fast, car deserves to be restored $2000.00