Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free - you pay shipping or pickup - items added
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
I have two of these found in Dad's attic space. I will never use them, don't want to scrap them if someone else can use them, so free you pay shipping or pickup. Pulled back in the 90s stored inside ever since.

Click to view attachment

If you pickup both of them I will give you the busted milk create for easy transport.

More items added - see below

On September 1st all of it go to the metal recycler to come back as some lack luster car loose their soul.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(914forme @ Aug 24 2019, 12:16 PM) *

I have two of these found in Dad's attic space. I will never use them, don't want to scrap them if someone else can use them, so free you pay shipping or pickup. Pulled back in the 90s stored inside ever since.

Click to view attachment

If you pickup both of them I will give you the busted milk create for easy transport.

How much for just the busted milk crate? lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Superhawk996
happy11.gif aktion035.gif

Appreciate all the guys doing Freebies. I need to get that crank Freebie packed this weekend and yet I'm wasting time here. laugh.gif
914forme
I will just slap a label on it, and hope it gets there laugh.gif
914forme
The more items ass promised.

First up 901 tail shifter. Dad stored it in his shop tipped up on 2x4s and well did not drain the trans fluid. So well it drained itself out the vent. Unknow condition, unknown mileage. I will drain it if it is getting shipped.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Next up found some 914-4 starters Labeled so we know which one your talking about.

Click to view attachment

Again these will be sticking around for a week Off to the big metal shredder in the ski as of September 1st, 2019
914forme
Trans is spoken for
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.