Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what type of seats are these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
I know I am asking a lot for wise cracks to be spared, but please save the old, torn, black, etc... I am going to ask anyways. Does any one recognize the logo or know what type of seats these are?
Michael N
another?
TimT
those seats would be Koenigs
Aaron Cox
scheels or koenigs
tat2dphreak
Scheels, or koenigs methinks. they look very familiar, but I dunno if they are exactly like the ones I am thinking of
TimT
Im sure Sir Andy will correct me..

Koenig=King

that is a crown embroidered in the seat
tat2dphreak
oh, and no wisecracks at all, they are nice seats, and if they are the ones I'm thinking of, very comfy
Aaron Cox
i think Tim is right...

a scheel says scheel on it...

user posted image
Michael N
[Thank you for the replies and holding back on the wise cracks. I know how hard it was for this group! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Michael N @ Jun 28 2005, 08:16 PM)
[Thank you for the replies and holding back on the wise cracks. I know how hard it was for this group! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I dont know about everyone else, but the upholstery on those seats is better then mine...

no concourse weenies here!
ClayPerrine
They are Koenig seats. I have a set of them in my car.
JmuRiz
I agree, they are the Koenig seats. Look to be the older ones, right after they took over the Scheel design. The later ones, like the ones I have are vinyl sided with cloth inserts. They are great seats, hold you like a vise in the seat. If anyone is interested in a pair, I have a pair that are in new condition if the price is right.
Joe Bob
Don't re-do those in leather...you'll never get out of them on a hot day...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.