Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Brake Handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmichalik
Hi Guys,
I have to replace the brake handle in my '74. Seems like some of the teeth are missing on the ratchet.
Anyone else have a spare that is in good shape and they're willing to part with?
Thanks,
Mike
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Aug 25 2019, 11:51 AM) *

Hi Guys,
I have to replace the brake handle in my '74. Seems like some of the teeth are missing on the ratchet.
Anyone else have a spare that is in good shape and they're willing to part with?
Thanks,
Mike

I had the same issue @mmichalik with the “catcher” (two teeth that keeps the handle up.

Good luck finding one.

-Ed
bdstone914
QUOTE(' date='Aug 25 2019, 07:06 PM @ Aug 25 2019, 07:06 PM) *

Hi Guys,
Thanks,
Mike

I had the same issue @mmichalik with the “catcher” (two teeth that keeps the handle up.

Good luck finding one.
@Ed_Turbo
@mmichalik

-Ed

Good ones are getting hard to find. If you are interested in repairing yours I may have some parts handles I can sell for parts. New ones are about $170 as I recall.

Bruce
mmichalik
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 26 2019, 06:12 AM) *

QUOTE(' date='Aug 25 2019, 07:06 PM @ Aug 25 2019, 07:06 PM) *

Hi Guys,
Thanks,
Mike

Good luck finding one.
@Ed_Turbo
@mmichalik

-Ed

Good ones are getting hard to find. If you are interested in repairing yours I may have some parts handles I can sell for parts. New ones are about $170 as I recall.

Bruce

Hi Bruce,
Are they difficult to rebuild? I know that's a subjective term but if not I would be happy to take one or two off of your hands.
Mike
johnhora
Mike...

Mark has some for sale here:

http://914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=340243
mmichalik
QUOTE(johnhora @ Aug 27 2019, 01:55 PM) *

Mike...

Mark has some for sale here:

http://914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=340243

Thanks John!
mmichalik
And I purchased it.
Thanks John and Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.