Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scott Kline project on craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Or is it the real Sottklinemobile?? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/car/81185958.html
I have a feeling Scott will be over there if he hasn't already.
CCLINMYLIST
MattR
3k for a car thats 40% complete??? It may LOOK like a 911, but its still a 914 wink.gif
skline
Nope, only need the one. Took me almost 3 years to get this far with it. I will just keep what I got for now. Besides, I aint got no money to buy any cars right now. sad.gif
redshift
must sacrafice due to relocation. 3k obo.

Hell, I'll give 3k for him to sacrifice that thing!

wink.gif

M
ewdysar
rare, rare, rare 1972 porsche 914 with fiberglass body

We can at least be thankful they're rare... laugh.gif

Eric
skline
So you guys really hate my car? Obviously from all the snide remarks about the Chalon body kit it is not such a desireable car. That's ok, everyone has an opinion and they are welcome to it. I will be the gentleman and keep mine to myself. flipa.gif
Root_Werks
Actually you guys, that looks like it might have the widened 911 bumpers on it. If so, it worth $3k just for that.

I can't remember, but I think it was the earlier kits that used 911 bumpers, real accordian's, ruber strips ect. Or was it the later kits? idea.gif

A buddy of mine had one with the "real" stuff on it. When you took the bumpers off, you could see were they were widened. Pretty cool.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 29 2005, 10:13 AM)
So you guys really hate my car? Obviously from all the snide remarks about the Chalon body kit it is not such a desireable car. That's ok, everyone has an opinion and they are welcome to it. I will be the gentleman and keep mine to myself. flipa.gif

Don't listen to them Scott. You have less metal on your 914 which equals less rust. They're just jelous. biggrin.gif
MattR
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 29 2005, 10:13 AM)
So you guys really hate my car? Obviously from all the snide remarks about the Chalon body kit it is not such a desireable car. That's ok, everyone has an opinion and they are welcome to it. I will be the gentleman and keep mine to myself.  :finger2:

You hate my phone dials... to each his own, right? I built my car for me. You built your car for you. Isnt that what this is about?

Im not saying I hate the chalon, but if I had a stock body, I wouldnt install the body kit. I like your car, but the V8 helps...
skline
I dont listen to them, I am just funnin, you know me, I dont give a rats a$$ what anyone thinks. BTW Dan, I got that other part for the wiring harness, PM you address to me again and I will send it up there to you. Its the plug for the ground wires and plugs into that harness.
SLITS
QUOTE (MattR @ Jun 28 2005, 10:47 PM)
3k for a car thats 40% complete??? It may LOOK like a 911, but its still a 914 wink.gif

Looks like a Mazda to me......zoom, zooom, zoooooom.....Shalom(ski)
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jun 29 2005, 11:30 AM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Jun 28 2005, 10:47 PM)

Looks like a Mazda to me......zoom, zooom, zoooooom.....Shalom(ski)

It does a little, but mine is much faster than a Mazda.
ewdysar
Scott, I actually wanted to do a Chalon with real bumpers back around 1990. While time passed and my car sat, the kits dried up and my taste changed (a little), but I still like the Chalon look. beerchug.gif

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.