Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb - LE spoiler brackets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gulf908
I have just bought a NOS front spoiler and I would like to get the supporting brackets to match
I can get these made up but I would prefer to get original brackets in good condition if possible
pic is courtesy Jeff B

TIA
Dennis smile.gif
JeffBowlsby
Hey Dennis, here is a photo & diagram what you are looking for. These are not for sa

Do you have a 914LE car?
914werke
@gulf908 I believe I have a set smile.gif
Wayne
Hey Rich,

I'll take the brackets if he dont
gulf908
thanks Rich
I will take them
pm sent

thx
Dennis smile.gif
gulf908
JB

thanks for the pic and diagram
its hard to get info on 914s here in Sydney with something as obscure as these brackets
I have a 1970 six

cheers
Dennis smile.gif
JeffBowlsby
Do you have the real LE spoiler... not an aftermarket?
gulf908
JB

I looked at at a NOS spoiler in April at a friend's place in Bavaria and the one I am now buying from Cologne looks very similar.
It has the VW 914 part number on the back and is the off white fibreglass colour
I can e mail a pic to you to verify

cheers
Dennis smile.gif
JeffBowlsby
Please do.
davep
Good photos in this thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=303365
Creamsicle New Zealand
Hi Dennis
I don't suppose you know of any other genuine LE front spoiler do you. I have a LE but it does not have a NOS spoiler I would live to get my hands on one?
Cheers Steve
gulf908
Hi Steve

I got mine by word of mouth
the only suggestion I have is to contact the 914 club in Germany and ask them to post a WTB ad on their website
the only problem is shipping expense to this part of the world

HTH
Dennis smile.gif
scallyk9
I have two, one on my LE in Sunflower Yellow and a spare that needs minor repair from stone dings. Both were purchased from classifieds on this site. They turn up from time to time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.