Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flipped low Mileage 915 tranny and package
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Gentlenan- I’m considering making a pretty big pivot on my project which will have me selling my parts. Is there interest in a low mileage rebuilt 915 which was installed and comes with everything needed to work in the 914. Including Chevy heavy duty axles, clutch, trans mounts and brackets as well as a new Patrick Motorsport cable shifter. I know what the cable shifter cost but have no idea what the other stuff might be worth as a package. I know you guys always say to list a price, however, I know there might be people here who will have a better idea than me which might help with my decision to sell. Any input appreciated.Click to view attachment
Gearup
Cable shifterClick to view attachment
Gearup
Axles Click to view attachment
Gearup
Click to view attachment
Chi-town
I would guesstimate the package $8-10k?
mepstein
Are you certain it's a PMS shifter. I'm thinking Renegade Hybrids. But looks like good stuff for anyone doing a big HP build. beerchug.gif
Gearup
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 28 2019, 06:18 PM) *

Are you certain it's a PMS shifter. I'm thinking Renegade Hybrids. But looks like good stuff for anyone doing a big HP build. beerchug.gif

The gentlemen I bought it from said it was and provided a manual with Patrick Motorsport on it. Said it was just under a $1000 when he bought it. The tranny, clutch axles and other parts have less than a 1000 miles on them. The 915 is mated to the Chevy bellhousing which comes with a Chevy heavy duty clutch. The previous owner said the setup worked great. Mike.... would you say the estimate above is in the ballpark?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.