Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bosch Ignition wires for 75 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tod914
I'm looking to replace my firebraid wires with oem bosch wires so the car looks original, ie CW thang. In my search for bosch ignition wires, I notice that all the sites list them as 1.7/1.8 wires. Are the wires for the 2.0 different? Does any know which are the proper length spark pug to ignition wire adapters (those brown cyliders that plug onto the spark plug). There are 2 lenghts available, short and long. Also, is the black coil still available for the car? All i see for sale is the bosch blue coil.

Thanks,

Tod
75 2.0
tat2dphreak
I think Beru was the stock plug wires, not Bosch... Bosch Blue coil is the right replacement...

2.0 is different, but 1.7 and 1.8 wires are the same...
the 1.7 and 1.8 have the same head design in regards to sparkplug locale.
tod914
Ok, thanks for the info.
SLITS
Due to the shape of the tin & sparky plug location on the 2.0....long sparky connectors on 2 & 4, short sparky connectors on 1 & 3...........something like that..........................

Personally....go buy some high quality wire and make yer own.... bs.gif to the "OE" shit. The connectors are what's important anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.