Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - USED Vitaloni Tornado mirrors $30 - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Superhawk996
9/2/2019 -- No takers means I've priced them wrong. Price dropped.

Up for grabs is a set of used 80's vintage Vitaloni Tornado mirrors. Not sure how to price these let's start at assumption that I'm in for about $15 to ship via USPS flat rate box.

Pot metal base on one, while the other has a plastic base.

Driver quality parts.

One gasket is torn but wouldn't show once in place under the mirror, and the one with the pot metal base has a few chips / scratches on it. See pictures.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I've considered using these on my project. I had a set back in the day on my original car. I liked the larger mirror surface, improved vibration resistance, and the lens tint that reduced glare.

However, I think I'm going to try to stay true to OEM look but I have yet to find a OEM passenger side mirror in decent shape.
drem914
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Sep 1 2019, 10:24 AM) *

Up for grabs is a set of used 80's vintage Vitaloni Tornado mirrors. Not sure how to price these let's start at $40 shipped under the assumption that I'm in for about $15-20 to ship via USPS flat rate box.

Pot metal base on one, while the other has a plastic base.

Driver quality parts.

One gasket is torn but wouldn't show once in place under the mirror, and the one with the pot metal base has a few chips / scratches on it. See pictures.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I've considered using these on my project. I had a set back in the day on my original car. I liked the larger mirror surface, improved vibration resistance, and the lens tint that reduced glare.

However, I think I'm going to try to stay true to OEM look but I have yet to find a OEM passenger side mirror in decent shape.

Check sierra madre collection.
Superhawk996
Unless I've searched it wrong, Sierra Madre shows NLA for OEM style mirrors.
Superhawk996
Price dropped to $30. Have to ship items to 914 Rubber this coming week and would like to move these out at the same if I'm forced to go deal with USPS anyway. dry.gif
9144me2enjoy
PM sent to purchase
markhoward
will take them if not spoken for already
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.