Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: How many kids can say that…
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
Not a huge star but my daughter’s bus driver is from the band “Big Sugar”.

http://www.bigsugar.com/index.php

Lloyd (Mojah) is the best driver we’ve ever had, but we will lose him if his new band takes off.

He will be at the Por’volks show, as he just loves bugs.

Good luck Mojah

PS I’ll try to get a pic this afternoon
MattR
Hmm, miles used to be a rock star and he's looking for a job. Hello career opportunity!
Mark Henry
I know for sure he doesn't do it for the money...I've seen his house, drives a new Saab.
balljoint
I'm pretty sure that Keanu Reeves is working at the deli in my grocery store. Just the other day I asked for 400 g of provaloni and he wrapped it up for me. smile.gif
Part Pricer

When we first moved here Meatloaf was the Head Coach for Girl's Softball at the local high school.

redshift
I will clean toilets for food.

M
Cap'n Krusty
Lest we forget, former president Jimmy Carter works as a laborer, building homes for Habitat for Humanity. Perhaps some of our other current and former bigshots should try it ................ The Cap'n
Toast
I heard that a member from the band White Lion was pasting billboards. huh.gif

Not to start a political hijack, but......
I think all presidents and congresspeople should have to go back on the workforce after their term is done! I dont think I should have to pay to support them for the rest of their lives after they worked for 4-8 years. mad.gif
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (Toast @ Jun 29 2005, 11:22 AM)
I heard that a member from the band White Lion was pasting billboards. huh.gif

Not to start a political hijack, but......
I think all presidents and congresspeople should have to go back on the workforce after their term is done! I dont think I should have to pay to support them for the rest of their lives after they worked for 4-8 years. mad.gif

Hear, hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let 'em get their retirement pay, but include substantial, ongoing, verifiable, and meaningful community service as a condition. The Cap'n
Toast
hijacked.gif
When W's term is up, I would travel across the country to be able to get a McDonalds hambuger served from him. laugh.gif
MattR
Hey miles, this could be you:

user posted image
Tom Perso
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 29 2005, 01:54 PM)
Lest we forget, former president Jimmy Carter works as a laborer, building homes for Habitat for Humanity. Perhaps some of our other current and former bigshots should try it ................ The Cap'n

Mr Carter was just in the area the last week. Habitat built 20 homes in a week in Benton Harbor - I'm originally from St. Joe (across the river). Interesting place for sure... But it's nice to see good homes going to deserving families.

Tom
MattR
Your new avatar, sir

user posted image
SpecialK
QUOTE (MattR @ Jun 29 2005, 12:28 PM)
Hey miles, this could be you:

user posted image

I don't know how much Otto ripped Miles for....but I'll bet it was more than a "grand". wink.gif
Dead Air
Big sugar is cool.

My motor head cousin ripped a couple disks for me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.