Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRADE or FREE Engine Tins etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
CBee
I have engine tins from 1.7?, fan halves with flaps,rain tray with one drain tube, and an early shift rod I don't need.
Free to whoever wants them.

I could use a pair of wiper arms , tail light lenses, and front turn signal lenses.

I can bring them with me to Okteenerfest on Saturday.

PM me for contact number so I can deliver them to you if interested.
Clark

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Nogoodwithusernames
QUOTE(CBee @ Sep 4 2019, 10:38 AM) *

I have engine tins from 1.7?, fan halves with flaps,rain tray with one drain tube, and an early shift rod I don't need.

I could use a pair of wiper arms , tail light lenses, and front turn signal lenses.

Clark

Interested in all the tins, looking to do a T4 conversion in my VW Squareback at some point. Shipping would be needed though, so if someone wants them that will be at Okteenerfest they can have first dibs.
CBee
QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ Sep 4 2019, 01:43 PM) *

QUOTE(CBee @ Sep 4 2019, 10:38 AM) *

Clark

Interested in all the tins, looking to do a T4 conversion in my VW Squareback at some point. Shipping would be needed though, so if someone wants them that will be at Okteenerfest they can have first dibs.

OK, if no one claims them, I'll contact you to ship.
barefoot
I'll take the rain tray and have some rather poor taillight lenses if that's of interet ?
Barefoot

(PM sent)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.