Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 World Window Decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TargaToy
I've had this decal on my truck window so long that I don't even recall who made it.

Maybe you guys remember? Mine's getting a bit tired and I'd like to replace it with a fresh one if they are still available.

Click to view attachment
abes914
Interested in a few sets if someone makes them again.
wes
I’d like one on my truck to if not too big.
TargaToy
They are about 6-7" and I'm noticing now that that the font is pre "cease and desist" from Porsche.
johnlush
No idea who originally made these but I could come up with a variation based on that. There would need to be a consensus on size, color, whether it would go on the outside of the glass or inside, and if inside should it be adhesive or static cling.

And given this is specific to 914 World the proceeds should go to Andy or whoever to support the site.

Thoughts?
TargaToy
I prefer outside the glass because they show better on tint. And when this first run was done, we had options for colors. I selected mine in silver because it was going on a silver truck. I'll need one in L80E for the 914 (one day).

Sounds good on the proceeds but the cost of the vinyl and "equipment" need to be recuperated by the designer/creator plus something for his/her time. My 2 cents...
wysri9
I would definitely run one of these on the car when its on the road....

External and white preferred.... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.