Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New Pair of Corbeau Classic Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - SOLD

For Sale: Pair of NEW Corbeau Classic Bucket Seats

I ordered these for a customer that ended up not needing them for his project, so I'm offering them at a discount. Great, period sports purpose bucket seats. Light weight. They are a little tight if your waist is over about 33", FYI. Still wrapped in plastic, only unwrapped for photos. However, I don't have the box anymore, so an 'open box special' price.

I'm a dealer, so I can get brackets for most applications.

New Price is $600 for the pair

I'm asking $500

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
jwinner
How do these seats compare to the size of the factory seats? And they work on 914 seat rails? I am looking for a set of seats but was thinking pepita or houndstooth fabric in the middle, can you do that? Sorry for all the questions, thank you!
greggearhead
These seats only come in black vinyl.

They are pretty small, so compare to factory seats pretty well. Can you see the dimensions picture?

They do not work on 914 rails, at least not without some work. Corbeau does make adapter brackets for the 914, however.
wes
QUOTE(jwinner @ Sep 6 2019, 07:44 AM) *

How do these seats compare to the size of the factory seats? And they work on 914 seat rails? I am looking for a set of seats but was thinking pepita or houndstooth fabric in the middle, can you do that? Sorry for all the questions, thank you!

I had them recovered in Hounds tooth.
Click to view attachment
greggearhead
Looks good!
jwinner
QUOTE(wes @ Sep 6 2019, 10:18 AM) *

Click to view attachment

That's exactly what I was going for Wes, thanks for sharing! Do you have a website or connection you could share?
wes
QUOTE(jwinner @ Sep 6 2019, 12:51 PM) *

QUOTE(wes @ Sep 6 2019, 10:18 AM) *

Click to view attachment

That's exactly what I was going for Wes, thanks for sharing! Do you have a website or connection you could share?

First it’s houndstooth I used not Pepita. I priced the Pepita material and it was much more expensive, Stefan at Classic car seats has the Pepita material which I found out after at a much better $$. As far as a website I just took the seats to my favorite local upholster I’ve worked with before and had him do it. If I remember rightly I paid about the same for the seat inserts to be recovered as buying the seats originally although I bought used in good condition. I might add the adapters are simply a good steel bar with holes to bolt to your slider which add at most 1/8” to the height not much but after installing them I felt the seat height up to high so sawed the cushions down about 1” or 2”. All in all I liked the seats as they are very lite and as long as you’re but fits as mine did, great for hardcore cornering, you’re planted firmly and looks good much more comfortable than OEM not a plastic shell. Good luck and the price is almost the same as my used ones, I believe a good price.
greggearhead
Thanks.

Your best bet would likely be to find a good local upholstery shop that does good work.
greggearhead
Still available
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.