Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QuickJack on HomeDepot 1 Day Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Amphicar770
Not sure if this is right area but I know that a lot of teener owners like the QuickJack lift. Looks like it is a daily deal on HomeDepot for $1,025 with free delivery / pickup.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/QuickJack-BL-50...-110v/307393222

Just passing along the info. No affiliation with HomeDepot, QuickJAck, yada, yada.
dabird
I think it comes up fairly often at that price because I've seen it that cheap before. Today isn't my day, but this will be my next major car related purchase
Chi-town
Yep, pretty common now, I think they quit enforcing MAP finally

Costco has it for less or you can go to Quickjack's website and click on garage sale and get an open box unit for $900 w/ free shipping like I did. smile.gif
iankarr
Quick jack setup / lifting a 914 video link in my signature below....
Carl La Fong
Quick Jacks are nice but when the car is raised on them, you are still on your knees when working of the wheels, brakes, suspension etc. IMHO I would wait till I could afford a scissor jack that will go at least 48 inches high. I have had mine about 10 years now and I like it... a LOT. biggrin.gif
Chi-town
I don't have the overhead clearance for that
jrblackbox
How does the Quick jack lift the body off the ground?
jrblackbox
How hi?
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(jrblackbox @ Sep 8 2019, 03:04 PM) *

How hi?

Here's the specs. 17-21"
Steve
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Sep 8 2019, 02:57 PM) *

I don't have the overhead clearance for that

I love my bend pack scissor lift. A scissor jack is adjustable. I have an 8 foot ceiling in the garage. Still high enough to roll a garage bar stool under the car and remove the motor with a hydraulic table.
FlacaProductions
Hey Carl La Fong - what brand is yours?
dabird
I think I would prefer the quickjack just for the ability to move it around easily. I have a one car garage that the 914 lives in. The quickjack would allow me to leave the 914 in the garage and work on our other family vehicles the driveway.
dwillouby
Saw the 5000 model at Costco over the weekend for $888.00.

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.