Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
justin914dude
Hi all im Justin im new to the 914 world I have recently purchased a 1972 1.7 injection model needs lots of love and lots of parts …… so any advise would be great like decent place to get parts etc thanks
dt4
QUOTE(justin914dude @ Sep 8 2019, 07:15 PM) *

Hi all im Justin im new to the 914 world I have recently purchased a 1972 1.7 injection model needs lots of love and lots of parts …… so any advise would be great like decent place to get parts etc thanks

Hi Justin
did you find the car in the UK or did you import it?
Im in Leeds and have just imported a 1.8 1975 car which I bought from a member on here
There are really helpful people on here who point new guys like us in the right direction
Get some photos added to your posts and get your questions asked
preach
welcome.png

We need pics!
oldschool
welcome.png
Chief
Great to hear of another one over here in good ol Blighty!
justin914dude
QUOTE(justin914dude @ Sep 8 2019, 12:15 PM) *

it was already in uk apperantley it was imported from germany many years ago.
PanelBilly
Welcome
mepstein

welcome.png
tvdinnerbythepool
welcome.png

Welcome to the club!
bobboinski
welcome.png When you can't find parts just ask specifically and you will get an answer here.
Nothing but help.
wysri9
QUOTE(justin914dude @ Sep 8 2019, 11:15 AM) *

Hi Justin - welcome to the club! I am in Scotland and about to start final assembly of my project car. I can point you in lots of directions (as can many others!). PM me if you want to chat. Good luck! beerchug.gif
Dion
welcome.png beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
welcome.png Welcome. Read as much as you can before you start making decisions about the things you want to or need to do to your car. Lots of wisdom on this site that will help you have the car you want. beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
welcome.png

Welcome to the World. Here you will find a treasure trove of 914 knowledge, and a bunch of smart@sses that will freely give you that knowledge. And a heaping helping of sarcasm, grief, and generally friendly harassment.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

We would love to see pictures of your 914. We are all addicts here. But unlike a crack habit, you end up with friends you will never meet in person, and a car unlike any other... your 914.

Glad you are here.

Clay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.