Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ValcoOscar MIA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
71six
Hi all,
I have sent several pm's plus an e mail to Oscar over the last week or more concerning the whereabouts of a front bumper I purchased from him on August 21 but gotten no response back from him so far. Hopefully an oversight on his part and I hope all is well with him. Any insight from fellow members as to what's up appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
sixnotfour
QUOTE(71six @ Sep 8 2019, 07:09 PM) *

Hi all,
I have sent several pm's plus an e mail to Oscar over the last week or more concerning the whereabouts of a front bumper I purchased from him on August 21 but gotten no response back from him so far. Hopefully an oversight on his part and I hope all is well with him. Any insight from fellow members as to what's up appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Totally a hiccup,,Oscars The Man..patience.. first.gif
mb911
Oscar is a good guy and will come through.
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 8 2019, 06:30 PM) *

Oscar is a good guy and will come through.

^ I'll second that. Just when I began to wonder about my bumper, it showed up—and was beautiful.

My PMs to Oscar aren't always quickly returned, but they usually are...and email and Amazon (among other technologies) have certainly altered our expectation when it comes to "timely." And not for the better, imo...
ValcoOscar
Mark

I'm truly sorry....

I have a family crisis. I have hardly been active here. Several weeks back my 2 yr old grandson was unexpectedly diagnosed with Leukemia and it's been hell ever since. I have only shared this with a few local members. I have your bumper packed but honestly just haven't had time to ship it. I will refund your payment and I apologize for not communicating with you.

Oscar

914Sixer
Damm the bad luck, prayers and good wishes to your family.
falcor75
Sorry to hear that, sending all good thoughts your way Oscar. Kids are fighters, he'll pull thru.
wes
Oscar seriously hoping all goes well and as said above kids are fighters. Stand by him give him faith he’ll poll through as a stronger individual. Best be with you and family.
Larmo63
I can come by and grab it, ship it out if that helps?
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 8 2019, 10:27 PM) *

Yes Oscar I can help also ship it for you.
Let me know!

We will be praying for your grandson!
Take it easy and I’m sure God will take care of him!

Unpretentious
Oscar,

So sorry to hear about your grandson. Am lifting him, and your family, up in our prayers.

Jerry & Cathy
(traveling in Iraq)
porschetub
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 9 2019, 03:35 PM) *

Mark

I'm truly sorry....

I have a family crisis. I have hardly been active here. Several weeks back my 2 yr old grandson was unexpectedly diagnosed with Leukemia and it's been hell ever since. I have only shared this with a few local members. I have your bumper packed but honestly just haven't had time to ship it. I will refund your payment and I apologize for not communicating with you.

Oscar

Been there just do what you can in this difficult time,it's bloody hard and all things around you take a back seat,really that's how most focus above the BS ,makes you stronger,don't know you but hang in there mate.
71six
Oscar,
I'm so sorry to hear of what has befallen you of late. I don't want a refund my friend. I was only concerned because you had seemingly vanished into thin air (for a worthy cause as it turns out). I will wait until whenever you see fit to ship it. My best wishes for you and your family for a positive prognosis for your grandson.

Take care,
Mark
Cairo94507
Prayers to your family and grandson Oscar.
Andyrew
Let us know if there is anything we can do Oscar! That is horrible news. sad.gif
gereed75
Oscar. I also have a bumper coming. I am in no hurry. Get to it when you can. Good luck, keep the faith, prayers for you and family.
914dave
Oscar
Hoping for a good outcome for you and your family. Hang in there.
Dave
burton73
Oscar,

We are with you and your family. Positive thinking, love and prayer going out to everyone in the family.

Bob B

horizontally-opposed
Sorry to hear about your grandson, Oscar—will hold out hope for him, for you, and for everyone in the family.

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 8 2019, 10:27 PM) *

^ The good stuff, right there.
whitetwinturbo
...............sending love [hug your kids/grandkids] wub.gif
914-300Hemi
Oscar,
Sorry to hear about your grandson. We are praying for your grandson. Let me know if i can assist with anything.

MM1
Oscar,

My Family and I pray for continual positive motion for your Grandson and your Family. May Our God Bless you and yours.

Marcus
mgp4591
Hang in there Oscar - your positive vibes and love can go a long way....best wishes for your grandson.
ValcoOscar
I am Mike... beerchug.gif

My 2yr old grandson is a little fighter. He starts another round of treatment that is expected to last 56 days. Two types of Chemo every 10 days. Vincristine and Methotrexate.

I've been relaying all the positive vibes from everyone.

Oscar

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Hi Oscar- Mike looks like a fighter. When he comes out of this he will be a stronger person and able to survive any ordeals. God bless. Michael
Coondog
Prayers for your Grandson. Good news is children get great care from all treatment staff.
We are all there anytime for you and your family.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.