Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Original Carpet Pieces
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
I'm looking for original Perlon carpets for drivers floor and passenger sill.

Must be original factory and in good condition, typically these were used in 1970-72 cars.

Please let me know what you have in your garages and basements.

Thanks
Tom_T
QUOTE(aturboman @ Sep 9 2019, 08:14 AM) *

Must be original factory and in good condition, typically these were used in 1970-72 cars.

Thanks

Your best bet AFAIK would be to contact George Hussey at Auto Atlanta directly, since he has a stash of NOS carpet pieces, but they're not cheap.

I had to go that route for mine because nobody makes anything close to my 73's Dar Tan Lop Pile carpet, & he was very helpful.

If he doesn't have all the pieces you need, ask if he has any of the NOS roll stock to make you some, &/or using other pieces to re-cut to the ones you need, as he also has the edge binding materials too.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
aturboman
Thanks Tom for the good input.

This is a driver quality car and the rest of the carpets are decent but NOS would be too nice.

Hopefully they'll turn up.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 9 2019, 09:33 AM) *

QUOTE(aturboman @ Sep 9 2019, 08:14 AM) *

Thanks

Your best bet AFAIK would be to contact George Hussey at Auto Atlanta directly, since he has a stash of NOS carpet pieces, but they're not cheap.

I had to go that route for mine because nobody makes anything close to my 73's Dar Tan Lop Pile carpet, & he was very helpful.

If he doesn't have all the pieces you need, ask if he has any of the NOS roll stock to make you some, &/or using other pieces to re-cut to the ones you need, as he also has the edge binding materials too.

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.