Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Copper metalic '75 2.0 Backdated and excellent
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
This has been my personal car for several years. It has backdated chrome bumpers, '73-74 2.0 exhaust, top end rebuild with 96mm pistons. The body, paint, interior and mechanicals are as close to perfect as you will find. A product of my 47 years as a Porsche 914 expert. $32,500 Contact me for more information and detailed pictures.
Brad Mayeur 914 Limited Inc.
Jett
looks great Brad!
burton73
Really nice Brad!

This is the price of Poker today.

Good luck, someone is going to get a nice car.

Bob B bye1.gif
GaroldShaffer
sad.gif This is a STUNNING car!! drooley.gif I have seen and rode in it many times. If I didn't have a kid starting college next year you guys wouldn't have a chance, it would be in MY garage.
billh1963
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Sep 10 2019, 11:30 PM) *

sad.gif This is a STUNNING car!! drooley.gif I have seen and rode in it many times. If I didn't have a kid starting college next year you guys wouldn't have a chance, it would be in MY garage.

Have the kid join the military or pay their own way through school (like I did) smile.gif

Get that car! College is overrrated anyway laugh.gif
1970914porsche
Ah the Florida car! Very nice and a rare color for someone. I ll have to stick with Irish Green We are still extremely pleased that we were able to escape from Illinois.
Hope all is well with you and yours....
Paul J/Navarre Beach
enf2232
Here's an idea. Send the "Florida Car" to 1970914porsche in exchange for the Irish Green. Send the Irish Green to Toledo in exchange for the yellow '72. Then you will have a new project. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.