Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW - Grand Parade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Guberif
Thanks to all, what a great event!

Huge shout out to Allan Caldwell! Thank You so much for all of your knowledge and passion. As well as a Huge shout out to Richard of 914 Werke for announcing the event and keeping everyone informed.

Actually, Thank You everyone, it was great to meet all that I could; I wish I could have met and talked to everyone, just not nearly enough time.

Here is our 914 1st Place Winner: Ben with his LE Bumble Bee!
(Sorry, wasn't able to get 2nd & 3rd or group pic of winners - maybe someone else can post those)
All beautiful hockey pucks and fantastic people!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
DickSteinkamp
It was a great show in spite of the rain. It rained my entire trip down from Bellingham (90 miles) and until about 12:30 at the show. Then the rain picked up again at 3:30 for my drive home. A real frog strangler at times coming home. sad.gif . Billy's wipers on his beautiful GT clone gave up on the way to the show in the morning. Did you made it home OK? I forgot to give you the RainX I had with me.

We had 10 914s there which was a great turn out considering the weather. The show was well organized and Carilllon Point on the shores of Lake Washington is a great venue.

Here's a few pics of the 914s...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.